Which interior look do you like best?

I love these interior spaces from the catalogue of Danish brand Bloomingville (spotted over at The Design Chaser). Copper accessories are a given in my eyes this season - I LOVE them. But the question is, would you put your treasured copper against white or pink?











Bloomingville via The Design Chaser with thanks
Personally, I don't think I'd go for an entirely pink accent wall (my man simply wouldn't allow it) - even though I do love this sitting roomthis dining room and the heart wall in this little girl's room. Instead I think I'd opt for a a white wall with pink and copper accessories - is that cheating? I'm getting my 'accessorise in pink' inspiration from this home and this home. Cool but cute. What about you?

Copper shopper (te he he couldn't resist!): no one does copper accessories better than Tom Dixon (light and candlelight) or? Although I do also have my eye on this light and this By Lassen Kubus candleholder too. So many things beautiful things around right now.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment