A beautiful, classic Swedish apartment

Hello, how was your weekend? It's getting so cold here now BRRRRR and my hibernation instinct is starting to set in. This makes a cosy home even more important don't you think?! I thought I'd start the week with this very classic and beautiful Swedish apartment. Light wood floors, white walls, light coloured furniture, a white and light grey colour teme and there's that firepace (kakelugn)  in the bedroom again (imagine reading the papers in bed on a Sunday next to a roaring fire? Love that!). I could live here, could you?










Alvhem
I spy the Eames DSR and Thonet 214 chairs (15% off with code MYSCAN). The Cross blanket. Visit BLACK SHEEP (WHITE LIGHT) for beautiful sheepskin rugs. The armchair and blanket are both IKEA (I think). For beautiful prints try Silke BondeElina Gardin or OHMYHOME.

You can see more pictures of this beautiful home over at Alvhem. For more inspiration on white and light grey Swedish homes check out this and this - oj oj oj så fint! and actually, even my bedroom!

PS If you're looking to get organised in the new year you have just three days left to sign up for the Nest newsletter and be automatically entered into the prize draw to win a Uten.Silo (sign up before 28th November). Like!

Have a lovely Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment