Children's room from Bang Bang Copenhagen / Ollie & Seb's Haus

My older little girl is keen to update her bedroom and never one to turn down a decorating opportunity I've been pouring over children's room inspiration on Pinterest. One of the coolest children's rooms I've seen is from the home of Deborah of Ollie & Seb's Haus. The fab room has been styled for an A/W 2013 cushion shoot for quirky children's clothing and accessory brand Bang Bang Copenhagen.  Last week I was admiring the sofa in the kitchen - today I'm dreaming of my children having a big enough bedroom to fit a sofa like this one - so comfy!







Ollie & Seb's Haus, Bang Bang Copenhagen. with kind permission. 

I spy the white rabbit lamp (I also love this cute rabbit one from Made in Design and get 10% discount with code SCANDI-HOME!), apple papple print, and Brio stove (my little girls have this and I've had many a fake meal served to me from this oven, they love it!), Tam Tam stool (10% off with code SCANDI-HOME) and Bang Bang Copenhagen cushions

You can see more pictures of Deborah's little boy's wonderful room here as well as get some more tips on where to buy some of the items you see. 

Other children's rooms I love: this, this and this one. So fab!

Since it's the first advent this weekend I'm planning a Christmas post on Friday with lots of Christmas decorating ideas so if you're looking for a little inspiration pop back Friday with a cup of coffee. And of course there'll be tomorrow's usual Scandinavian home tour....

Have a lovely Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment