Beautiful Dutch monochrome spaces by My Deer

Although not Scandinavian, Dutch homes have been featuring on my blog a lot lately (here and here), simply because I keep coming across so many fab ones! These pictures are from the portfolio of Dutch concept, interior design and styling company My Deer. The spaces below reflect the My Deer vision: to transform spaces into inspiring concepts, amazing creatives and sophisticated spaces. So beautiful!
















My Deer

Thank you so much to Maiike for sending me the pictures, there's so much inspiration here! White floors are certainly number one my hit list (one day....). And we all love a little monochrome? But I particularly love the use of wall space. How about you?

I'm finally succumbing to a Christmas post tomorrow (the first day of advent is only 10 days away after all) with a beautiful Swedish home tour all decked out in the festive spirit so if you're looking to get a little Christmas inspiration come and join me over a cup of coffee.

Before I head off I'm really excited to introduce a new sponsor: Urban Trait who sell amazingly cool watches. I'm the proud owner of this watch - I haven't worn a timepiece for years and now I wouldn't be without it, it's my latest piece of statement jewellery. Other watches I love are these by Daniel Wellington  (especially this one!) and for something a bit cool this watch. Urban Trait are offering 10% discount with code MYSCANDIHOME until December 15th - perfect for a Christmas present!

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment