Gift Guide - Wish List


Dear Santa, Here are the items on my wish list!! I know some thoughts are a stretch (the Cartier watch for example) but a girl game dream, right?
Most of the shops that I've linked to are having amazing sales today! 

1. Ahh, J. Crew , you never disappoint. J.Crew is having a 30% off entire site today.
2. I live in classic jackets with jeans and fitted pants during the chilly season.
3. I really want the Tory Burch blanket but for now it's sold out. I dream of owning a Hermes throw for my new living room.
4. I will own one someday. I'll most likely buy it for myself! :)
5. I adore the C. Wonder fox belt buckle (they have it in the store) but this heart is pretty cute too!
6. Big bauble rings are a staple in my jewel box.
7. It's time for a new wallet. Mine is pretty beat up.
8. These earrings are a steal. Everything at Ann Taylor is 40% off today!!
9. I'm ditching my old silverware! It was my ex's, no thanks! Thinking I would like gold this time.
10. Can't go wrong with a classic Burberry scarf.
11. These Sorel boots would get lots of use in Boston.

Happy Friday, Happy Shopping! xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment