A Danish home in monochrome

It feels like quite a while ago I showed a black and white home and no one does it better than Danish firm Norm architects. Despite the abundance of white, the space is given interest and depth by the use of different textures and materials while the architecture is designed to allow light to flow through the small apartment. I love how the black really pops.









Norm Architects via La Maison D'Anna G
A truly stunning home. What do you think?

I spy classic white Eames DAR chairs around the dining table and a beautiful black Eames RAR rocking chair (15% off with code MYSCAN). The one thing I can't find though are where those amazing pendant lights over the table are from - any ideas?

I love this home and this restaurant also designed by Norm Architects (I told you no one does the black and white look better?!).

Have a lovely Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment