Shelter Loves


I'm getting pretty excited for the Thanksgiving and the holiday season this year. Are you?
I'm going to begin posting my bi-weekly gift guides the week after Thanksgiving! Here's what I've been loving this week.......

1. I'm actually going to set up my new design office with my assistant and boyfriend in a couple of weeks. I've got some design decisions to make including the wall color, rug choice etc. I'd like to keep a crisp white palette with pops of bright color and gold as an accent. I'm also going with white IKEA side by side desks and rolling file storage. Look for my design concept board next week. Matty is going to be sharing the office space with us too so I would like to keep it fairly gender neutral. ;)
2. AMEN, Tom Petty!
3. 'Tis the season for bubbly. I love how champagne can make an everyday occasion feel so special! I've never tried it with a sugary gold rim but after spying this image I may have to.
4. My dear friend Sarah of Valentine blog used this paper for her daughter's playroom. I've had my eye on it ever since. It's precious. Purchase it by the roll here.
5. I'm refraining from buying much for myself these days (except for housewares like sinks, tile and faucets for my renovation ) but this bauble may be needed as an accent to my holiday attire.
6. These leopard loafers will make my holiday Christmas list for sure!

Hope you're having a great week! xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment