The queen of baubles, chic + more...

Iris Apfel is so unbelievably chic! See this style icon's rare + glamorous closet on view right now at the Peabody Essex Museum. Her wardrobe is the ultimate mix of high and low and knack for putting it all together is truly inspirational.
The Peabody Essex Museum is actually located about 1.5 miles down the street from my house. I'm ashamed to say I haven't been to the exhibit yet but I plan to sneak it in this weekend!!!



and for all those baubles you are amassing...{one of my favorite, favorite, favorite things to purchase is accessories} here are some brilliant some storage ideas.




top left: Kelly Wearstler's collection and storage solution! I will someday have a velvet lined drawer much like this for all of my jewelry!!! Image: Hue, Kelly Wearstler
top right: Love the idea of using vintage china to display and store a jewelry collection -Martha Stewart

0 comments:

Post a Comment