Project Sneak Peek


Isn't this finial gorgeous?
I love transforming furniture..It's a very important part of the creative process for me! I have a great set of craftspeople lined up who help turn my ideas into reality. Here is a snapshot of one of my latest project pieces for a client. It is a vintage Chippendale chair. We had it sprayed and sealed to match a turquoise necklace I happening to be wearing the day of our design meeting! I love the details of this chair, the finial, the color the, final seat fabric. I was very happy with the end result, as was my client! (which is the most important part of my job!) Be sure to check out my website in a few weeks. I am going to include a section that actually sells some of my vintage transformations and along with a small custom furniture line...eeek..I'm very excited about it..


BEFORE SHOT

Fabric on seat: Kathryn Ireland, Style: M6550
Here's another piece of the project. We had the panels for the client's credenza covered in one of my favorite wall coverings..

This wall covering is simply amazing isn't it? It comes in a number of colors and is part of the Osborne and Little vintage collection!


sorry about the blurry image..but you get the point..right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment