If it's a boy...

So the "big" week is here..I'm having my baby at the end of this week. I'm of course, a bundle of energy and nerves. I wanted to share my baby boy ideas..I simply can't wait to find out what we are having gender wise..oh and please do feel free to share your favorite boy names in the comment section. I have three girl names I adore but we're having a tough time finalizing our boy names..

My creative starting point for the room was this painting shown above along with vintage nautical references. I don't love thematic rooms so I tried not too push it too far in that direction. I will mix in a number of various elements but the overall concept was boating and the sea!



This third board represents a mix of paintings and drawings I found on eBay. I am going to hang a salon art wall with a number of boating inspired paintings..I like the quirkiness of this mix!

From top to bottom left to right:

1. Large Painting - ebay

2. Monkey Knot - Door or book stop http://www.chadingtons.com/

3. Flame Stitch Pillow - Dransfield and Ross

4. Polar Bear Print - Linnea Designs

5. Crib Bedding - Rickshaw Design

6. Bamboo Pillow - Annette Tatum

Board Two:

7. Green Headboard - will be custom designed by Shelter

8. Shade idea - Custom by Shelter

9. Lamps - 1st Dibs

10. White Lantern - tbd. I do want to use an oversized white hanging lantern

11. Ship Print - ebay

12. Rug - Dash and Albert

0 comments:

Post a Comment