My bags are packed....



I'll keep this short and sweet since I'm leaving for the hospital to have my baby {eek} in about twenty minutes. First off, thank you for all your kind messages, baby name suggestions and well wishes over the past week! I appreciate every one of them!!

Secondly, I thought I'd leave you with a little eye candy while I'm gone...I don't know about you, but I am definitely a bit weary of the over the top "Hollywood Regency" look.. What never grows old though is a sense of fabulous, sophisticated style. The home pictured below is the epitome of chic but still contains a sense of calm, order and fun! Enjoy and Cheers....I'll be back to posting in about a week or two!!!! Julie










New York designer Philip Gorrivan helped Victoria Webster with her home. I've long admired his use of color and ability to mix period pieces and patterns.



0 comments:

Post a Comment