Pretty Chinese lanterns: prints & DIY

On my work trip last week I also went to Hong Kong which gave me my first ever taste of China. Sadly I was there less than 18 hours and so it was all go go GO and no time to take pics! But since then I've found lots of beautiful pictures of Chinese lanterns. Imagine decorating your garden or home with these? So pretty! 

Share some candy buy this image on Etsy!
Pinterest here 
Buy these lanterns on Etsy!
And wonder blog SF Girl By Bay has a brilliant guest post about how to make your own Chinese lanterns like the ones below....if you do I'll be super impressed!!

SF Girl By Bay

I wish I'd had the time to invest in some lanterns while I was there. I wonder if I have the time to make some myself, the thing is i just know they'll never turn out like the ones above. Hmmm! What do you reckon?

PS Don't forget to enter the Japanese Washi Tape give-away here!

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment