IVY AND VINE for OKL


First off, I want to wish my friend Heather Hogan Roberts all the best with her wonderful new design venture Ivy and Vine. Heather and I haven't officially met but that's the fabulous thing about the small, creative design and blogging world. Blogging connects you with like and style minded people that without it, you'd never cross paths with. Heather is a kind person, has a great eye for one of a kind pieces for the home and originally hails from the Boston area! 

Ivy and Vine is hosting a curated collection of pieces on One King's Lane this Friday, June 29th at 11 a.m. EST. You don't want to miss this event! Here's a peek at her latest finds..Aren't they amazing? I thought you'd agree! 

On a side note, I'm off to Chicago for some design business before the birds awake tomorrow a.m., more on that later. You won't be hearing from me for a day or two! Have a great day. xx














I NEED this piece!

Add caption









AND SOME AMAZINGLY INSPIRATIONAL LIFESTYLE SHOTS OF THE ITEMS YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS FRIDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment