A fun, vintage inspired home in Paris

Morning! Hope you had a fab weekend! I thought I'd start the week off with a fun and happy family home in the suburbs of Paris. It's owned by Dorothée the co-founder of My Little Day, an adorable french online children's birthday shop. The home was used for their latest shoot. Thanks so much Design Sponge, the mother of interior design blogs for the inspiration!






Photography: Melanie Rodriguez, art directions: Constance Gennari for The Socialite Family via Design Sponge
I know where I'll be heading when it's time to organise my little girls birthday parties! I loooove their birthday girl kits! I absolutely adore the little dolls push chair in the last pic - so cute, I know one three year old who'd love it. The bed in the children's room is fairly similar to Ikea's MINNEN bed, which looks fab with fairy lights enter-twined for a cosy bedtime reading session.

Any favourites from this home?

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment