Home sweet home: my kitchen

My week's work trip in Asia is coming to a close and it's been soooo fantastic! I've been to Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Taiwan with sadly too little time in each. And now I'm looking forward to going home and seeing my little family. So here're a couple of shots from my kitchen back in sweden. My cheeky 18 month year old kept running into the shot and lying down on the sheepskin rug (a present from Dalarna, Sweden). She's so sweet! Awwww. 

My Scandinavian Home

My Scandinavian Home
My Scandinavian Home


A few little tips on where things are from....the black and white tray is from Design Torget. The appliances are all Bosch. The rug over the back of the chair is Himla of Sweden and the little black and white lanterns are Graham and Green.

Sorry for being a poor blogger this week and thank you all for your lovely comments. I am really looking forward to getting back on track and blogging everyday next week. First off will be to find some wonderful Asian inspired interior design pictures to share with you. Oh and a give-away! :)

Have a lovely weekend! See you Monday! From a very tired Niki! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment