Kelly for Groundworks + more...

I'm loving Kelly Wearstler's refined fabric collaboration for Lee Jofa's Groundworks collection. Charcoals, blacks and cream tones paired with bright shades are sitting well with me right now! A couple of my girl friend's and I are thinking of heading to Miami for a getaway this Fall. (the plus side to using my Amex too much - free miles) I vote that we stay at the Miami-Viceroy. I'll at least grab a drink there to take in the amazing design details! I've been a fan of Kelly's work since I was in grad school, that was about 12 years ago. (I hate to date myself) The entire design hits on so many details that I'm currently adoring! See my mentions below! I love that Kelly marches to the beat of her own drum, her designs and fabrics feel more artist and dynamic then anything else.





When I move I think I need to cover something in the charcoal and cream faux bois print (top pillow above)

LOVE: Limed wood paired with aqua and deep cobalt
Architectural outdoor spaces
Graphic chairs, tufting and limey-yellow ( a color predicted to trend next winter)
Rope details and small club chairs - working on a nursery with rope details right now!
Oversized lamps and tufting! (Did I mention tufting ? )
And as ALWAYS, fret work..I'm always searching for the next best fretwork design.
Custom Chandeliers and citrus yellow


0 comments:

Post a Comment