Let's go Shopping: Hudson Boston

I was off to an early morning client meeting to discuss accessories early today, I'm scrambling to finish up a wonderful project for a client before 12.31. They are having New Year's Eve celebration, so we're trying to button everything up in time. (Fingers crossed everything is done). 
After my meeting I swung by Hudson-Boston. It's one of my favorite stores for furniture, lighting, accessories and one of a kind finds. They recently relocated to a new location on 12 Union Park Street in the South End of Boston. The new digs are fabulous, it feels a bit more like a home, then a shop. It's filled with cozy nooks, great vignettes and fabulous furniture! I could move right in or better yet move half the store out to my place! I ended up picking up a few holiday gifts, so if you're in the area, I'd recommend stopping by Hudson this holiday season, they have lots of goodies for you and everyone else or your list!
This gorgeous hand painted de Gournay mural is the first thing you see upon entering the shop. 
Holiday Vignette

Love the striped ceiling
Possible tray for client living room ottoman?? 
I've always wanted to use this design on a stair rail!! Someday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment