Gift Guide - Lindsey Foley


The first gift guide I'm featuring is by the amazing fashion stylist Lindsey Foley. She'll come to your home, look through your closet and suggest what to keep and what to toss! Then you can book an appointment to take her shopping with you for your new wardrobe staples. Here Lindsey shares her favorite gifts for everyone on her list this holiday season. 

LINDSEY FOLEY'S shares her gift ideas and a thought about each:

It's that time of year again to get all the ones you love something fabulous!
(and maybe a few extra things for yourself!)

Being a personal shopper people are constantly asking me what I'd buy (clothing) so here are my faves for the season, as well as my perfect party outfit!

1. For Dad:
2. Gift for friend:

  You can't go wrong with a stylish make up bag, this one is from iomoi

3. For hubby/boyfriend/significant other:

I love these hip old school New balance for JCrew 1400 sneakers in black with the orange N! 

4. A friend:

A more affordable gift are these great Michael Kors Rose Gold watches, the bigger the watch the better!

5. For son:

I just go my 5 year old these sneaks and he loves them, coolest kicks among all of his friends!

6. For mom:

There is nothing like a cashmere scarf, this one in a leopard print will make any grandmother chic! :))

7. For daughter:

Crew cuts for girls' is ridiculous, if I had a girl it would be dangerous!  All these dresses are so cute, but i love this ruffle one in particular.

8. For her:

I love what Reed Krakoff, former creative director of Coach is doing for his own line, this bag I think is so fun and festive! Not cheap, but how special are we ladies?

0 comments:

Post a Comment