Gift Guide - Natalie Bazin of Natalie Bazin Design


I hope you are having as much reading my posted gift guides this season as I have receiving them from all of my savvy friends. Today's gift guide comes from my very talented and (hilarious) friend Natalie Bazin. She's a graphic designer (hence her gift guide header) and will soon be launching an Etsy site with custom invites and cards! Her ideas are made up of lots of practical but amazing goodies. I believe her hubby pulled together the guy picks! (never easy to buy for guys). Enjoy! 

NATALIE BAZIN'S shares the scoop on her favorite gifts: (all items are linked)

1. For the Stocking... 

Women's: Butter London, Holiday - LOVE!

Men's: Kiehls Mens Alcohol-Free Herbal Toner - This has been a staple gift with both my brothers for years, great for sensitive skin! 

2. For Mom, Sister, Friend ... 

Anninas chunky-knit wool cardigan - As a mom my struggle is always to stay fashionable and comfy and still be able to chase my 2 boys. I know all my mommy friends would agree! 

Matt Bernson Booties - Jardin Ankle Booties - These booties are absolutely adorable! You can dress them up or down - LOVE!

Votivo Red Currant Glass Jar Candle - I've been a huge fan of these candles and this particular scent for you years! Once you try you'll never turn back! 

Camel Case Calypso - I'm a sucker for new makeup bags and who wouldn't love a hidden gloss inside! 

3. For the Foodie...

Vitamix Professional Series 500 Blender - Great gift for the ultimate foodie in your life, this machine can do everything but your laundry! 

Cocktails & Amuse-Bouches for Her & for Him by Daniel Boulud - beautiful book… great recipes and design!

4. For the Tech Junkie ... 
Nikon 1 J1 - Two-Lens Zoom Kit -Great gift for the mom in your life. You won't miss a shot or video with this camera! 

Bose Bluetooth SoundLink - A great gift for anyone that loves music and the independence of taking your speakers and tumes on the go! 

5. For Him... 

Sports Illustrated 100 Years of Fenway Park [Hardcover]  - Celebrate history this Christmas! Great for any baseball fan.

Bob Marley - DESTINY TTR  - Over the Ear Head Phones - for my man, if you haven't tried a pair on … don't hesitate - we be jammin! 


MARMOT Alpinist Jacket-  - For the outdoorsman in your life, a waterproof softshell! Great color selection!


6. For the kiddies

Swoop - Storage Bag & Play Mat-in-One - This toy-tote-and-play-mat-in-one is great for kids that are always on the go!

Grey Wool Tiny TOMS Botas - One for One… One pair for my little guy and one for a child in need… How can you go wrong?

Lego® 'Storm Trooper®' Alarm Clock - My oldest son is a HUGE Star Wars fan and even a bigger fan of the Stormtrooper-Perfect! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment