In search of..

{many things..but I won't bore you with that now. (wink)} A credenza. I desperately need some place for our television. Our setup now is a bit scary but I don't want to jump the gun and waste my money {or time} on something temporary. Ideally I'd like to design something and have it built. It's either going to be painted or in a limed/cerused wood. Limed wood isn't an easy find. I also want it to be large enough so I can fit two lamps on either side of the flat screen television. If it's painted then the lamps will be wood..I'm thinking maybe something like these, from Wisteria but with an ivory shade. If the piece ends up being wood I have the two porcelain {yard sale find} lamps already! Here are some possible inspiration pieces.

I'm not going to go with black but I like the overall shape and idea of the hardware {really loving the hardware on the piece noted below} on this piece.

Love the cerused oak used on this one!


Spotted this beauty on I Suwannee a while back. How great is the color that oversized hardware? I would LOVE to find hardware like this...

I like the simplicity and scale of this one.

A vintage credenza.

0 comments:

Post a Comment