I'm loving..

Rich neutral spaces that layer texture, color, antique rugs and an array of interesting objects and furniture pieces. Designer Kara Mann's work exhibits this style beautifully. Antique rugs are a beautiful impetus for a design concept. This Lake Forest showroom room above is just about perfect, now I've got to find out where she found or commissioned that amazing ceiling fixture from! {update Lyndsey from Kara Mann's office emailed me today - the gorgeous chandelier is called the Lumiere by Jean de Merry - Kara Mann carries the line in her showroom if you have the itch and the funds to buy something dramatic.}

I would love to design a room using the color palette found in this antique rug

I love the mix of furniture in this space. It's earthy but chic. The antique rug adds the depth this room needed! image: Kara Mann

0 comments:

Post a Comment