Where I'd like to...

GARDEN

Like many designer's I'm drawn to aesthetics that run the gamut. I'm inspired by incredibly chic spaces, but I'm also drawn to the beauty and comfort of a country bungalow. Lately I've been tossing around the idea of starting a garden. It would be a mix of flowers, fruits, + vegetables. The layout, beauty and organization of this garden featured in this month's Country Living magazine {a publication I hadn't looked at in years, but as of late have been reading again} is amazing. I love the idea of cultivating and then serving my own organically grown food to family and friends. {there I go again, with the casual lifestyle talk}. This isn't going to happen this Summer. The best way to begin a garden {as with any design} is to devise a PLAN. Maybe I'll start sketching that out this winter!!


I love having fresh cut flowers around the house. These giant Dahlia are amazing.


Don't you just adore this outdoor entertaining space?
Another beautiful garden - on a much smaller scale


Images: Country Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment