Friday Finds.. By the Beach

I never tire of a home that feels livable!! Especially if it's by the ocean. I cherish the days of summer in New England. It's such a short lived season. I think I'm becoming more laid back in style with age. Maybe it's because I have a young child or maybe it's because I run around all week, so during my down time I just want to relax by the ocean with a cold cocktail, family and friends. Either way this house is inspiring - laid back with a little bit of luxe - just the way I like it!! {I remember this one from Domino}
The simplicity of Zoe Chicco's sea and sky line is beautifully elegant.


This one's my favorite!! I've just added it to my wish + "saving for" list [no more credit cards in my life}!








Images: Francesco Lagnese

0 comments:

Post a Comment