Good Design is in the details..

Embroidery - I still haven't tired of this beautiful room

I love incorporating interesting upholstery details into my designs. They can be done very inexpensively but in the end make all the difference..Here are a few ideas I like to use...

Nailheads + contrast banding - I love these ottomans

More nailheads + a centered print

Grosgrain ribbon, or fabric trim details {on sofas, chairs and headboards}


Create a fixed cushion {makes a comfy place to sit}

A head board made of individual panels secured to the wall

Contrast Welting + Banding


Box Pleat Skirt
Images: Domino - Krista Ewart {an oldie but goodie}, House Beautiful, House and Garden, Elle Decor, Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Tom Scheerer, Palmer Weiss, Thank you for the info guys. This fabulous stool image is via flythroughmywindow

0 comments:

Post a Comment