Shelter Loves.....


We had another blizzard in Boston last night! I'm trying my best to embrace the winter. (not my favorite season) I should add, as I type this delayed post (school was of course canceled) that the sun looks beautiful shining on the freshly fallen snow!!

I'm heading up north to ski and relax with my boyfriend this weekend. I'm looking forward to the change of scenery.

Here's what I'm loving this week: (I have visions of Aerin Lauder's amazing ski house in my head)

1. I need a new shorter black ski jacket. I'd like to purchase a multi-functional one!
2. Loving this velvet sofa and artwork! (Sara Gilbane design)
3. Someday I would love to have a large mudroom/laundry room. Snowy, salty boots take over the entrance in the winter.
4. I think I'll wear a loose braid this weekend!
5. I LIVE for lip balm. I'm addicted. (could be worse)
6. I'd love a warm, over sized pink sweater just like this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment