Thoughts on home...sneak peek

Top Photo: My Bedroom - the Euro shams have a light pink ikat design which is difficult to see in this picture. They along with the matching Duvet are by Sferra but were a find at Homegoods - eek!

Hello, hello. I'm working from home today so I thought I'd share a few sneak peeks of my house and how it's progressing. There are some major gaps here and these are just peeks because a number of things are still not completed. (such as: a kitchen back splash tile and cabinet doors etc. etc.) but I am happy with what has been finished. It takes lots of time and money to renovate a home! I don't have enough of either!! What I'm really looking forward to is a final reveal. I'll finally be settled at that point. Have a great day! xx
Beside table
My daughter's room
Kitchen: faucet and honed Carrara counter tops. (as you can see I haven't installed a backsplash yet. I think I've settled on a 3" x 6" beveled edge white subway tile).
Here is the start of the photo wall. It is going to cover a pretty large area and is the first thing you see when entering the home. I have about 9 pieces of art hung so far.



0 comments:

Post a Comment