Another project.......

As if working on pulling together my home isn't enough. (and of course running a business along with a zillion other things) I thought I'd add another project to the pot. Don't get me wrong I love my "design-related" lifestyle but I'll be happy when I can completely cross a couple of "to do" items off my list! I'm getting close!

I need to set up my design office ASAP. I'm lucky enough to have a space to do this in. It just needs some love, paint and tweaking! As I mentioned, I'm thinking of going with fresh white walls and a simple carpet on the tile floor. I'll be documenting the re-design on my blog. I'm always perusing magazines and websites......I came across Eva Chen's, the new editor in chief of Lucky magazine's office, and liked the fresh, stylish, lived in vibe! Happy Monday!

Oh and BTW I've settled on an English Roll arm sofa design for my living room. It's unbelievably comfy!


 Read more about this space on domino magazine.



0 comments:

Post a Comment