Friday - This week's finds..Where are you Spring?

Make a statement piece - J.Crew
I am sooo ready for Spring! And why do I live in Boston?? for the Summer I guess..
I'll have to start saving my pennies for a dreamy beach bungalow down South, but in the meantime I'll have to rely on pretty imagery! Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for all your great comments! I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers!!


I stumbled upon these gorgeous photographs this week, see more of the artist's work on Peonies and Polaroids via Etsy. The artist also writes a daily blog, Peonies and Polaroids. Peonies are one of my favorites, I was so bummed when I could have them at my wedding in August. {note: I couldn't locate the artist's name on her site?}

Love this showhouse consisting of a clean, modern white + pink scheme {need I say more?} Collage and interior design by Suzanne Kasler; found image via Pink Wallpaper

0 comments:

Post a Comment