SNEAK PEEK - JENNIFER DELONGE

I love Jennifer DeLonge's sense of style. You may remember seeing her home published in, In Style Home, during the Fall/Winter of 07'. She mixes period pieces brilliantly. The mix of vintage, rustic and modern is truly one of my favorites!





Delonge also designs and sells a children's/nursery line...

Most gliders are awful, this one is perfect!


Delonge also sells reworked, vintage finds. {another favorite} This bed looks very much like the one I had growing up. {When my son is ready, he'll inherit it. I usually don't have a problem transforming a piece with paint, but I've decided to keep the original finish on my childhood bed - I do love the black lacquer though}

Love these ingenious tables
The Audrey + The Charles



Visit Delonge's site here, for more goodies + inspiration

0 comments:

Post a Comment