Ahhhh. TIS' THE SEASON...

Yes, I am of course loving the site of green grass, and buds on the trees {yes we only have buds here in Boston}. but what really gets me in a tizzy is flea market season! I ventured up to Todd Farm in Rowley, Ma. yesterday. Every Sunday from Mid-Spring - Late November droves of vendors set up their "stuff". I arrived at around 9:30. Next visit I plan to head over closer to sunrise! {5 AM is when the field opens} {sorry about the late post, it's been a crazy day}

I thought this abnormally high table, would make a great kitchen island. All it needs is a 3" slab of Carrara marble! When I circled back - it was gone!


These whimsical garden chair were interesting. With some serious TLC they could be adorable.
I also ran into my fellow designer friend and new blogger Danika. She found a great light fixture for her porch. I snapped a photo of her with her find but somehow lost it. Check out her great new blog here. {I believe she posted her mid-century light fixture}
If you live in the area you mustn't miss Brimfield. The Spring date is May 12th -17th. For more info, see the official website. Can you say roadtripppp.........


Images: Apartment Therapy, Brimfield Antiques website

0 comments:

Post a Comment