Friday's Finds - The Gift of Giving...

For You
I wanted to share a much needed quote I heard this week:
NOTHING IS PERMANENT BUT CHANGE - Heraclitus
Photographer: Tim Walker

A gift for Mom

Who doesn't need a fabulous new clutch? Above, Anya Hindmarch raffia bags through Vivre. On a tight budget? Below, are clutches by Felix + Rey for Target

For your child

Another great money saving idea, hang cards, images from your favorite calendar or book via small clips or clothes pins. It's much cheaper then spending the money on frames and it creates an unexpected look! Image: Cookie Mag.


A wonderful charity I read about via Cookie Magazine. I know I have clothing my son never wore. I am going to make it a point to drop some items off for children in need. Read more about the charity Uma Thurman supports -

0 comments:

Post a Comment