I miss ACK !

 HERE IS WHY: 

The sheer beauty and history
All the vintage truck and cars

jeep top down freedom
The quaintness
The brick and cobblestones
The amazing interiors!!
The fashion and people (everyone is there to have a good time)
The architecture
The Beaches
The gardens
Oversand vehicle permits - perfection
A cottage like this would do me just fine!! I walked by this one all week.
The nightlife (yes, I still go to the box!)
The shopping
The celebrations
Nantucket is up there on my list of "favorite places" on earth. I try to visit as often as I can, which really isn't enough! I've only missed one summer visit over the past 20 years! I'm hoping to spend at least one month out of the summer there someday! A girl can dream right?? Always! Never stop dreaming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment