"White" again...

So I mentioned this week that my house hunt is officially "ON".  It's pretty exciting actually. I think change is a constant and that is a good thing! I'm not sure where I will land yet but I guess the fun part is that I'll need to get creative either way because I of course have a budget buying this place solo. I looked at one home last week, that is truly a cottage, and I don't mean that in a charming way at the moment. It has wood paneling on the interior, I would change some out but would also need to retain some of it. I think wood paneling looks clean painted a crisp, warm white shade. It may seem obvious, but it just works so well. I also love that you can mix virtually any color with it. I thought this beach home designed by Joel Snayd was sweet. Isn't it?
Okay, this is a great beach shower idea and I may just have to use it. I've always wanted an outdoor shower!



The open second floor concept is beautiful here as is this little bedroom below with the built in twin beds and shots of lemon yellow. I adore lemon yellow with white. The pictured bedroom images illustrate nicely how "big" always isn't better. These rooms are small but still look adorable! The only downside of a small house is that you need to get creative with your storage ideas, because let's face it we all have "stuff" that needs to be tucked away.

Designer: Joel Snayd, images via Houzz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment