A serene white Malmö apartment


It was a while ago that I showed a completely white apartment. White floors, walls and ceilings maybe, but not everything bar a plant or a chair here and there. Even though I couldn't do the entirely white thing in my own home it doesn't stop me from admiring the beauty and serenity of an all white pallette in other homes such as this apartment here in Malmö. So simple, so beautiful!













Fastighetsförmedlingen via La Maison D'Anna G with thanks. 
What's your take on an all white home?

For a good few hours of interior inspiration, you can have a rummage through these past home tours of beautiful white homes. If you're not a white home person now, perhaps you will be after these!

PS I spy the Eames DAR chairs around the table and my favourite DCW chairs in the sitting room (15% off with code MYSCAN). A few choice IKEA items such as the sofa and side cabinet and the wonderful wishbone chair in the corner of the bedroom.  Any ideas where the fab kitchen light is from?

0 comments:

Post a Comment