Cosy sitting room the Norwegian way

There's a distinctive chill in the air here in Southern Sweden (how about where you are?) and I've noticed people are starting to get out their cosy knits BRRRRR! When I feel a nip in the air it always makes me romanticise about long walks in the snow followed by a steaming cup of hot chocolate (with a touch of rum) while thawing feet by the fire. This sitting room from the home of Norwegian blogger and photographer Elisabeth Heier is a firm favourite - just look at that wood burning stove and log storage! 






Elisabeth Heier with kind permission

I love the hall way too - I think that's a House Doctor rug - beautiful! 

I'm a big fan of Elisabeth's styling and photography (as you well know!) and have posted on her home before here and here. So beautiful!

If you're on the look out for wood burning stoves as I am check out these homes....

PS I loved the discussion on Facebook yesterday on 'all white homes' so many different opinions! 

Have a lovely, cosy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment