Shelter Loves 11.5.12





1. Shelter loves NYC and the surrounding areas who have been hard hit by Sandy. My thoughts and prayers are with you all! I also love fabulous ladies like MacKenzie from Design Darling who are donating a % of their site proceeds to the Red Cross. 
2. It's getting burrrrrrr chilly up here in Boston. I love relaxing by a grand fireplace and cozy room this time of year. The built in window seats are def. a plus in this space. I proposed the same concept to a client a while back!!
3. Pottery Barn kids Sherpa bean bags. I popped into the store this weekend, it looked so cute with warm faux fur everywhere. I think one of my little ones will be receiving one of these from Santa.
4. Elin Kling's gorgeous waves. Hmmm I want my hair to look like this!! I think I may need to invest in either a barrel curler or rollers! Thoughts?? All I know is it needs to be an efficient method, I never have much time to fuss with my hair in the am.
5. Camel boots. I'm obsessed with how versatile they are! These are from Chloe and Lucky Brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment