inspired: winter white

Although the temps have been in the 60's (LOVE it) the past few days, I know what's right around the corner. As I said last week I'm all for embracing the seasons right now. I read a great quote the other day, here it is: I'm trying to appreciate today and make the most of everyday. Okay enough with the Buddhism. One thing I really appreciate about the winter is a fresh coat of snow and the concept of warm, cozy white shades. Below is some winter white inspiration. I'm big on color, just look at my work, I love it but I can also appreciate a neutral interior. My new place (still figuring this out) will incorporate warm whites, gilded gold and lots of texture. I just adored Mark D. Sikes home in this month's Lonny Magazine!! And that small cottage kitchen pictured in shades of cream is classic and fresh. The custom white hood and cabinets that extend to the ceiling are beautiful. I've also included all the links for the winter white outfit inspiration. The Stella McCartney scarf is so pretty and has gold flecks. (a bit out of my snack bracket unfortunately) Have a great day and cheers to a great week! xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment