Inspired: Street Style to dining


Happy Almost December. 'Tis the season for entertaining so I thought an inspired dining post would be appropriate. When working with client's I'm inspired by both their lifestyle and the world around me. I love this "street style" photo. Her entire look is fabulous as is the architecture, the color palette and the array of textures and light. The furniture boards below show two versions of dining room ideas based on this image. I've come up with two visions, when you switch a few items out, the room can take on a new life. In option one the light fixture and rug are the dramatic features, in option two it's the deep smokey wall color that's moody and eye catching. I LOVE emerald green and those leather covered chairs are to die for! I always try to incorporate one of a kind objects into my designs. It is the key to devising rooms with depth and interest. I've linked all the items below each design. Cheers, I'm excited to kick off the holiday season this year!
1= paint color match, Inspire Awe - 3058, by Clark+Kensington
2/3/4/5/6/7/8

1 = Paint color match, Colonial Shades - 5066 by Clark+Kensington
2/3/4/5/6/7/8
* 6 is the knock-off version of the Eero Saarinen table



0 comments:

Post a Comment