Sunny Side Up..

{be sure to check out Elva Fields new Spring collection. swoon.}

the weather report in Boston is looking grim for the next few days...I'm counting the days till Spring {although it doesn't truly warm up here until May} but at least we're heading in that direction! I find yellow so uplifting, I prefer to use hints of this color rather then swathe an entire room in the hue!
I've long admired the Darryl Carter room {image 1} pictured. I have a photo of the entire room someplace, if I find it, I'll post it. The yellow painting was actually the impetus for one I created in my own home. {will post soon}. That fabulous pop of yellow is the perfect backdrop for such a glamorous chandelier!

I cannot lie, I'm so loving little girl clothes right now..



Images: Elva Fields, Darryl Carter - image Met Home, Vogue, Paul Costello, Anthropologie, Gary Spain, Amanda Nisbet, Calico Corners fabric

0 comments:

Post a Comment