Just wanted to share...

Cape Canaveral, Florida, November 1959.

I've long been an admirer of fashion photographer Richard Avedon's work. His images clearly capture more than fashion and cover a 60 year span. If you live in or are passing through the wonderful city of New York, be sure to check out the International Center of Photography's extensive exhibit. It runs through September 6th.

Carmen, 1978.

Richard Avedon


While we're on the topic of fashion and because I LOVE surprises, I had to share Kate Spade's fabulous new black trench. This beauty is a splurge but one you will have for years to come! {crazy how I justify purchases isn't it?}

How sweet? but so stylish.

my favorite part is the beautifully tailored back!

and the lining inside!
Image: Vanity Fair, Richard Avedon, Kate Spade.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment