Book of the Month + Music of the Week! {no surprises here}

Every July I long for a pool! The thought of walking behind your home to take a dip is delightful! Photographer Kelly Klein's book shares some inspirational beauties. Available through Tonic Home.






1982
Michael clearly had some issues...but his passing has absolutely recalled past memories for me. I know I am dating myself. But I'll never forget my middle school friend Jen's "M.T.V. Thriller Party". We were giddy for the release of the Thriller video. Micheal was a tortured soul, but very talented none the less. His early music was amazing! I'll never tire of songs like "Don't Stop 'Till you Get Enough" {Off The Wall} and "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin" {Thriller}. Thriller remains the best selling album of all time!

1979

0 comments:

Post a Comment