Friday - This week's finds...


Want some color in your life? Check out these great, graphic Missoni rugs from Amara... {they are available domestically}. I am also crazy about these beautifully, colorful Moroccan rugs {below} I found via I Suwannee this week, so inspiring and a great starting point for almost any room...

Moroccan rugs pictured below available via the wonderful world of ebay








I received The Home Port Collection's catalog yesterday, pictured are my favorites. I love this fretwork style mirror {the price is great to boot -$180}. I've also long coveted Nanna Ditzel's hanging wicker chair, {I've seen this knock off before in Domino etc.} right now I'm imagining, sitting in this hanging chair, on a warm summer evening, with a glass of wine in hand ...{$220}

One of each, PLEASE...





Don't get me wrong, I LOVE having a little boy, but sometimes I envy how amazingly cute some of the little girl's clothing is...This line is by Matilida Jane. Host a trunk show, and walk away with a few goodies for your little one....these pieces are from last season.







0 comments:

Post a Comment