Country Mouse, City Mouse...















My husband continually reminds me that I'm a dreamer, I contribute it to positive thinking {why not dream big?}...I tell him I'd rather be a dreamer then a realist...If I owned two homes, one would be chic + classic, the other comfy + laid back. I don't own two homes, I'm just trying to buy and finish one! My home is a laboratory of sorts, so I'm slowly mixing the two styles. Like many on a limited budget, I'm often thinking about, dreaming and creating my next idea! Here's a sampling of feeling shots. The beautiful thing is, you can have the best of both worlds, and live in one place! Happy Monday!!















Images Top to bttm, lft to right: flickr, Country Living, Elle Decor, Country Living, Country Home, Country Living, Country Home, Elle Decor, Elle Decor, Veranda, Country Home.
City Images: Vogue, Feb. 09., Elle Decor, Elle Decor, Veranda, Amanda Nisbet Design, Domino, Elle Decor, Well-Designed Garden by John Brookes, House Beautiful

0 comments:

Post a Comment