Trina Turk's fabulously fun residential line + fabrics + home

Trina's new fabric line for Schumacher....{Oh, to be lounging in that chair right now} see more below.


The young talented style maven started with colorful, graphic, vintage inspired, fashionable frocks...and has now moved on to a hip home line..

Trina's Spring 2009 clothing line



Trina Turk Residential Palm Spring's shop. Oh how I wish T.T. would come to Boston, I won't hold my breath...so L.A. love it!


Trina's rug and pillow line



I was in Schumacher today, so I of course ran right for her new indoor/outdoor line, It's so fun, bright + graphic.

{ I grabbed a few more samples, but they were out of stock}



{Peacock Print in, Punch}


And for those of you who missed her stylishly, chic L.A. home in the July 2007 issue of Elle Decor, here you go...














Images: Trina Turk, Jubella.com, Domino, Elle Decor, July 2007.

0 comments:

Post a Comment