This weeks reading...

A designer you need to know about....

Each week SHELTER will recommend a fresh reading selection.. I thought it would be a good idea to share some information about each book. My weekly choice will cover an array of design related topics and whatever else stikes my fancy...This weeks book, titled Piet Boon 2, represents work by the international Dutch interior, furniture and lighting maven Piet Boon. His designs are clean, chic and sometimes dramatic. I love his work, especially his crafted kitchens. I am drawn to a diversity of design styles; from soft modern to contemporary classic. Piet's furniture, lighting, and interiors fall into the "soft modern" category. If you have an opportunity to read his book, please do. It's beautiful.


Enjoy!












Piet lighting




Piet Kitchen



0 comments:

Post a Comment