Another man's trash...

For those of you who know me, I'm sure you have heard me share one of my
stories about discovering a "find", someone's cast off on the side of road.
My husband is never surprised to get a phone call convincing him to rush to a random local with his truck because I've stumbled on a gem, of course, too large to squeeze into my small car.

I take joy and probably a bit of pride in revamping a stranger's junk into my own treasure. Here are some photos of my latest scores....Check back to view the transformations!!

Oh and if you ever need advice on one of your own goodies, please don't hesitate to email me.















I'm thinking of having these tired beauties sprayed black. I'm also going to recover the cushions with a bright Sunbrella fabric. I've had my eyes open for a similar chair, to seat extra guests on my patio.



















My new desk chair, it's just awaiting some lacquer paint and a yummy new coral velvet.




















This large mirror still boasts it's "FREE" signage

0 comments:

Post a Comment