Shelter Loves


I just realized this post is looking pretty girlie!! I love the way blogs capture what is on the author's mind in the given moment they are creating a post. I spent last night brainstorming about the design for my daughter's room. Her walls, per her request, are pale pink and I've decided to keep her closet doors off. I think I may paper the back wall in a bunny print, and add two racks for hanging and shelves for her pretty goody bins.

1. I'm loving this long, over sized pendant necklace. It's a little hint as to where my head is right now!! via 
2. I adore this take on a Dorothy Draper style dresser, available here
3. Adorable closet set-ups
4. I see me living in these Tory Burch ballet flats this Fall.
5. I pinned this Mary McDonald designed light fixture from Lumen's this week.
6. My dream is to visit the Amalfi coast next year. Positano, Italy is at the top of my list and staying at Il San Pietro hotel seems like a must!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment