monogrammed charms, spotted sweaters + summer inspired cooking..are just a few of the items on my radar this week!
1. My friend has had this monogrammed charm for years, I've admired it for a long time. Someday I'll buy one and wear it along with the charms I already wear around my neck daily. (more on that later) Charm and Chain is sharing 20% off every purchase through March 18th - use code SPRINGFEVER20 at checkout.
2. I'm guessing I'll be wearing sweaters for a few more months, polka dots are still a favorite. This cutie looks like it would fit perfectly. (not too short)
3. Tilton - Fenwick in the NY Times. Loved the peek of Anne Maxwell Foster's loft. How great are those fab barn doors??
4. I needed a taste of summer this week, that's why I made this dish last night. It was simple and yummy! And a reminder that Spring is around the corner (I hope) I found the recipe via the beautiful cooking blog Roost.
5. I think I need these minty green sandals..They'd actually look sweet with the black sweater above and a pair of skinny white jeans.
6. I'm making a few changes here at Shelter, love the idea of a unique, customized logo. This beautiful book cover illustration is by design extraordinaire Jessica Hische!
7. Gilded eggs for Easter?? Need I say more! Directions here.