Love the look

I actually get bummed out when I can't squeeze in my daily post! It's been a busy, busy week which is a good thing but my poor little blog didn't get enough attention. 
Sleeveless dress + sandal season is (almost) around the corner..eek! I came across this beautiful photo shoot last week. I thought the location, look, + pup were all perfect! I've put together my own version below. (sadly this pretty frock was sold out) I'm booking my trip to the Nantucket wine festival this weekend! Whoo Hoo!  I'd be a happy lady sipping wine in this outfit! (links and other images below) p.s. I had to throw off the look with that green Milly bag!!! It's o.o.c., I need it!! I don't do overly matched anything...it's too predictable.



1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10


images via: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment