dinner at Windsor's

I loved paging through the Dinner at Windsor's segment in this month's Veranda Magazine, click here for her delicious looking recipes. Windsor's home and style beautifully integrate both feminine and classic details!
Ralph Lauren's: bone black on the walls. I hope to be moving in the next six month or so! While shopping at the design center yesterday my assistant asked if I'd change things up a bit in my new place? My answer: Of course!! I'll be pulling ideas all Spring and arranging them in a "new home" folder on my Pinterest account.  If I have a dining room, I'm thinking I would like to paint the walls either a deep navy blue or a rich charcoal. I'm loving navy and gray lately. We picked a beautiful color palette for one of my latest clients at the Boston Design Center yesterday!! I always feel like a kid in a candy shop when I pour through all "our" found fabric samples!!

Beautiful crystal, silver trays, wonderful food, wine and flowers? You can't go wrong with a perfect bar set up like this one when entertaining!
I love the fabric on this camel back sofa!




 Images: Veranda Magazine, January/February 2012


0 comments:

Post a Comment